How To Tie A DuragStep 1. Place Your Durag On Your Head
- Align the center seam of the durag with the center of your head.
- Position the front edge of the durag between your eyebrows and hairline.
- Make sure your hairline is covered.
- Pull the ties on both sides of the head back along the respective sides of your head.
- Position the ties between your ear and head, keeping your ears exposed.
- To prevent for-headlines & the ties from rolling up like ropes, press them flat against your head to flatten them out.
Step 3. Bring Ties To The Front Of Head & Cross Them.
- Bring ties to the front of the head one at a time, to ensure durag is wrapped correctly.
- Ensure durag strings are flattened to avoid forehead lines. This also creates a cleaner look
- To prevent headaches avoid pulling the sting extremely tight
Step 4. Bring Durag Ties To The Back & Tie Knot
- Tie a good knot in the back that isn't to tight.
- Single or double knot, its your preference (single is more relaxed, double more compression)
- Avoid tying unaesthetic big loops. Not only does it look goofy, it will make your durag come off easier in the night.
Step 5. Pop & Pull Durag Cape/Flap To Give A Snug Form Fit.
Video How To Tie A Durag: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRbaXqNE/